Kathy makes her own aprons. Here's one of the aprons she's made.
"I wore this one last week when I introduced my western art theme."
Thanks for playing along, Kathy!
Here's how you can be featured...
- Upload your picture to the Art Teachers Hate Glitter facebook page (You'll have to "Like" ATHG in order to do so. See the sidebar for a link to direct you there if you're not already a fan/follower/whatever they're calling it these days) -or-
- Email your picture to artteachershateglitter (at) gmail (dot) com
- Be creative! Put your apron on display, photograph yourself wearing it, photograph someone else wearing it, whatever strikes your fancy!
- Keep the file size small. I don't want my inbox to get bogged down.
- If you have a blog or website, include the web address with your photo so I can link to it when/if you're featured.
- Be patient. I have no idea what kind of response I will get for this. This idea may bomb or it may really take off.
- Have a story to tell about your apron? Share it with me. I'd love to share it with my readers.
I look forward to seeing all the different aprons out there. Have fun!